Monday, September 7, 2015

I'm currently listening to Irish Folk music. That makes me smile.

I got to spend the day with my bestest friend in the world. That makes me grateful.

My new school is beyond anything I could ask for, and everyone there loves Twenty One Pilots. That makes me feel blessed.

Fall is on its way. That makes me excited, and confused, because I'm not typically excited for fall.

Jesus loves me, like a whole lot. That makes me feel more love than I could possibly stress.

Hm, stress...stress hasn't gotten to me in a while. That makes me feel in control.

I watched Mean Girls last night. That makes me feel lighthearted.

I have so many options for mission trips this year. That makes me feel adventurous.

The sun is setting outside my window. That makes me feel like I live in an art piece.

I drained a cup of hot tea earlier. That makes me feel classy.

         You have one short, precious, life. Feel something in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment